OVERVIEW OF WEEKLY SCHEDULE
- Traders begin by viewing a 1HR Orientation video to prepare for participation with our PROFILE TRADING DEVELOPMENT PATHWAY (16 MODULE framework designed to help discretionary traders (1) understand the 4 behaviors present in every auction (and how to identify them) (2) the 4 questions every trader should answer before putting on a trade (and how to answer them) (3) Understand the 4 stages of trader competency (and how to know which one you are in))
- SUNDAY AFTERNOON/EVENING – we release the content of 1 module of our PROFILE DEVELOPMENT PATHWAY via email. Through the rest of the week, PATHWAY participants work on PATHWAY homework and examples to ensure mastery of the module content and how to use it in improving trading decisions. The recording of the session is made available to all PATHWAY participants.
- SUNDAY EVENING we publish a weekly outlook video with areas of interest for the coming week in 6 futures asset classes (EQUITIES, METALS, CURRENCIES, AGS, ENERGY, & TREASURIES) along with an insight into expected auction behavior.
- MON, TUES, THURS & FRIDAY we post the TRADEPLAN worksheet either by email or into the designated channel in Slack. (GROUP & 1ON1 ) each day. For GROUP and 1ON1 , updates are made through the day in the slack as the auction structure evolves.
- TUESDAY MORNINGS we (GROUP & 1ON1 ) trade live and look for trades based on the morning’s plan. Recordings are provided to all PATHWAY participants. (GROUP & 1ON1 are invited to participate live)
- WEDNESDAYS are #whatsyourplanwednesday? – PATHWAY participants focus on delivering their own plan for review and recommendations. TWP does not publish full plan worksheets (just updates to current plans) instead encouraging participants to submit their own.
- WEDNESDAY AFTERNOONs we host a PATHWAY Q&A session. In this short session, we look at homework examples for the current module of the PATHWAY, as well as, answer any PATHWAY-related questions. This session is open to GROUP & 1ON1 participants. The session is recorded and the recording is provided to all.
- THURSDAY MORNINGS we (GROUP & 1ON1 ) trade live and look for trades based on the morning’s plan. Recordings are provided to all PATHWAY participants.
- FRIDAYS we request all PATHWAY participants to submit a weekly progress report using this link. Our team of facilitators will review and communicate with you to aid continued development and progress.