Part of our weekly Q&A series.
We began the discussion with a look at some opening “fade” or “responsive” trades in Crude and Nasdaq futures. We also reviewed a trade in Wheat that we took earlier in the week.
Then we opened the floor to additional questions.
Additional questions asked and answered:
- So being new to your style of trading, do you have any resource that defines the acronyms that you use?
- Is this volume delta histogram we see on crude at the right?
- What does the Pac Man picture mean?
- That was a 5 minute you used to determine entry, risk and target?
- So Windotrader is the best platform for your style you reckon?
- With crude in the lower balance 58.10 to 58.40, is 58.40 meaningful to you…..for a possible short on retest?