Part of our weekly Q&A series.
We began the discussion with a look at how to use the profile along with short term triggers to minimize risk on entry.
Then we opened the floor to questions.
Additional questions asked & answered during the session:
- Why would you love it to be to the upside? We were looking for a long entry at a key decision zone
- Can you look at Sugar and Orange Juice?
- When looking for areas of interest to enter, do you look only at peaks or do you also look at the valleys? Volume profiling creates a histogram that represents price accumulation or rejection that looks like peaks and valleys. Price behaves predictably differently based on whether it is near a peak or a valley
- Can you look at Platinum?
- Would a point of control be considered a point of interest for entry?
- Could you briefly summarize the triggers from areas of interest?
- Do you use trailing stops?