Part of our weekly Q&A series.
We began the discussion with a look at how to use the profile to determine the context of the auction.
Then we opened the floor to questions.
Additional questions asked and answered:
- What statistics does IRT provide for Profile, say for the ES? I know you have provided a 17% number for 1.5XIB for example.
- What timeframes context (5 days, 20 days or 6 months) is the market involving… ie. the current price is at the values area in 6 months or longer charts?
- How much % do you put on human behavior to a stat? 97% ONH/low is broke but when you put a trader behind the setup maybe that stat is only 65% maybe 45%. What % factor do you discount away from 97% as far as market pyschology goes.
- Question to the both of you: what did you do right this week? What did you do wrong? What can you do better?
- How do you deal with variable payouts of the market, some days you lose money some weeks you make some months your break even?
- How is “short squeeze, wash and rinse etc..” price actions in market auction context