Part of our weekly Q&A series.
We began the discussion with a look at how to use the initial balance to help generate trade ideas.
Then we opened the floor to questions.
- Can you look at crude for today? Where do you start the ER?
- What product do you prefer? ES, NQ?
- pls explain the significances of Globex and RTH? would you hold overnight trades?
- Will you cover the HE spread you mentioned last night?
- I look at order flow once the price gets to a pre-identified level. the challenge I have is that once order flow confirms my setup idea, I often find myself with a structural stop too far away from the ideal entry. Are there any “tricks” or techniques to using order flow that would help reduce price risk and still give decent confirmation of the trade idea?
Also, what would be one “best practice” idea to assist with identifying a 2:1 reward/risk opportunities intra-day?